- SolFocus vs. Concentrix Solar: Battle of the Solar Concentrator PhotoVoltaic (CPV) start-ups
- Secretive solar start-up, Solarvalue AG, reveals solar grade silicon production plans through joint venture bid for TDR-Metalurgija in Ruse, Slovenia
- AstroPower: Decline of a solar photovoltaic star remains an untold tragedy?
I’ve been working to craft shorter titles.
Recent popular search term hits:
GreenVolts, Ribbon Technology International, MWOE, Solexant, Enfocus, and
Blue Square Energy
- California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger addresses Solar Power 2006
- Solar start ups at the 19th NREL Industry Growth Forum Part 1
- Solar start ups at the 19th NREL Industry Growth Forum Part 2
- Blue Square Energy: Mystery Solar Start-up founded by AstroPower Alumni
I suspect these companies have generated interest among venture capital.
Post generating the most unique visits (but not really adding lasting subscribers).
Gossip and Rumors from Solar Power 2006
Anything about NVIDIA seems to generate traffic from investors and fans.
Post I thought was important that didn’t generate a lot of traffic:
Foundation PV CYCLE – European photovoltaic industry initiative for solar module take back and recycling
Most searched for term I haven’t written a detailed post about:
Conference Highlights from 21st European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition
Arendi is mentioned in a summary by Dr. Heinz Ossenbrink from the 21st EU PVSEC.
I look forward to switching to Blogger beta so I can exploit the tagging feature and expose this Blog’s content to new visitors and subscribers. But don’t expect this switch until the holidays; there is technology risk with the Blog conversion.